Leak Testing Specialists, Inc.
Testing - Consulting - Training
LTS is Passionate about Leak Testing!
Our passion drives a focused pursuit of excellence in leak testing, causing a constant deepening and sharing of our technology expertise.
We share that expertise through:
- Training - Providing Training that meets the requirements of ASNT: SNT-TC-1a and ASNT/ANSI CP-189 for the Qualification and Certification of leak testing personnel. Custom courses designed for the industry and the industry's best practices.
- Consulting - Consulting through several approaches: Classroom training for Engineers and Auditors, Hands-on training with Mock-ups, site review of testing processes and direct oversite of testing as it is being performed at any site and the most critical the Design for Leak Testing.
- Services – Providing support for a company’s growing business, expansion and closeout an expansion project or turnaround, augmenting your current staff, troubleshooting a problem or even batch testing at our facility.
Our Pursuit to Your Excellence Delivers Reliability and the Best Economy
The combination of our Training, Consulting and Testing programs gives us a unique edge over other service providers. We will teach you what we know or we will do the work for you. Together we will decide the best path forward for you.
How can our passion, pursuit of excellence, deep expertise and reliability in leak testing help you?
Call or contact us. We would be happy to explore how we can contribute to your success.
Leak Testing Specialists (LTS) has been in business for over 25 years, providing training, field testing, and consulting services to many companies around the globe. LTS has a full staff of engineers: professional, mechanical, and welding, and our engineering staff is complemented with a scientist holding a PhD in chemistry.
LTS provides services to a large variety of industries and has experience working with large, small, and complex systems; in addition to standard systems. Depending on the complexity of your project, there are a variety of tasks involved with the initial review, test planning, and procedure writing that are required for a successful outcome to the project.
LTS will provide a Project Representative who is an experienced Project Manager, Engineer, Level III, and/or Scientist to coordinate with the client to ensure that we fully understand the scope of the project and to give your organization a single point of contact for the project.
Consulting Services that LTS provides include:
- Design for Ease of Leak Testing
- Consulting for Reliable, Economical Leak Testing Specifications
- Leak Testing Process Development & Qualification
- Leak Testing Procedures
- Consulting for ANSI N14.5 Compliance
- Personnel Qualification and Certification (SNT-TC-1A, CP-189)
- Vendor Surveillance Audit and Planning for Effective Quality Assurance
- NAVSEA 250-1500-1, MIL-STD-2132, Technical Publication NAVSEA T9074-AS-GIB-010/271
- Mass Spectrometer Leak Testing Level I/II
- Bubble Testing Level I/II
- Bubble Testing Level I/II Add-On Course
- Pressure Change Measurement Testing Level l/II
- Combined PCMT Level I/II - BT - Level III Prep
- Leak Testing Level III Refresher-Review Course
- Leak Testing for Engineers
- Leak Testing for Auditor, Inspector, and Estimator
- Leak Testing for Auditors and Inspectors of Radioactive Material Packages for Transportation and Storage
- Leak Testing for Auditors, Project Managers, and Estimators with a Focus on Working with AGS Standards